Following the Housing First Feasibility Study that was undertaken in Torbay, Shekinah and Torbay Council have formed an Alliance which started delivering a new Housing First service in March 2019.
To learn more about Housing First and the service, we have produced a short film explaining our aspirations for the future. If you require any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also watch how Housing First has made a real difference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands: here.
Shekinah Private Landlord Scheme
‘Help us to help others’ Please click the link for more details.
‘Without a home, no one can achieve their full potential’. Landlords can you help us to help others?
- Our clients are supported for optimum tenancy sustainment.
- We arrange for the local housing allowance to be paid directly to the Landlord.
- We provide a point of contact for both Landlords and Tenants to help resolve any issues which may arise.
- Be part of the solution; take pride in improving someone’s life chances and help your community.
Shekinah supports people who have experienced homelessness to find and maintain accommodation.
We currently need 1-bedroom studios and flats in Torbay.
Why work with Shekinah?
- All our Tenants and Landlords are fully supported.
- We charge no fees
Contact our Landlord Advisor:
Telephone: 07593 559904
Be part of the solution, take pride in improving someone’s life chances and help your local community.