Rough sleepers are the priority, but other people who are in crisis are welcome to access our support.
Services currently on offer at our Bath St location are:
- PATH housing team come in daily to help people into accommodation.
- GP on Monday and Thursday
- Practice Nurse on Wednesday
- Harbour drug and alcohol support on Tuesday and Thursday
- 2 doctors that attend every other Thursday from a Mental Health Outreach Project
- Complex Needs Team Nurses from the Outreach Nursing Team attend twice a week on a Monday and Friday
There is also access to showers, clothing and hot food, benefits support, general advice and guidance related to mental and physical health, finances, accommodation, addiction and general wellbeing. Other agencies come on-site including 12 step recovery groups, Soup Run, Street Pastors and the Samaritans.